DEMEROL, DEMEROL, OH GOD, HE’S GOT HIS DEMEROL
The news flash yesterday morning was that Prince died of “Fentanyl Toxicity” from an overdose of self administratedFentanyl. The Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office declared his death an accident, whereas if he had AIDS or any other medical conditions at the time of death- it was declared NOT APPLICABLE! They bailed out of everything. Now, they are searching for a “PATSY” to blame for illegally or legally supplying Prince the Fentanyl. Within minutes or hours of Prince’s body being released to the control of his sister, Tyka Nelson. It was secretly cremated– DESTROYED.
Dr. Quinn Strobl
For whatever reasons, the Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Angelique Quinn Strobl of Lebanese descent, personally performed the autopsy on Prince.Dr. Strobl received her medical degree from the University of
View original post 1,278 more words